Are you looking to work for a well-established award winning company? Do you have at least 1 years experience in an administrative role within the IT sector? Do you want to work in a modern company that delivers a first class service through a team of highly trained professionals?
If you answered “Yes!” to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our client has a great opportunity based in their Aylesford office. You will be working with a growing, innovative company that will keep you busy; no two days will be the same!
As my golden candidate you will be able to fulfil the following duties of an IT Administrator:-
- Scheduling direct & sub-contractor staff
- Management of materials & equipment required for ongoing projects
- Confirming completed projects by returning work instructions both paper and electronic.
- Compilation of performance reports
- Administration of invoices both outgoing & incoming within the department
- Stock management
Ideally you will have the following experience/key skills of an IT Administrator:-
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures would be an advantage
- Methodical and logical thinking, able to carry out day to day tasks with little supervision
- Working towards deadlines
- Confident and outgoing with a good telephone manner
- Reliable and able to work on own initiative
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Use initiative to identify problems and provide solutions
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- 5% Annual Salary Bonus
- Death in Service Insurance
Job Title: IT Administrator
Location: Aylesford, Maidstone
Salary: £18,500-£20,000 per annum plus 5% annual bonus
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
This role will be filled quickly! So if you dont want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency