Graduate scheme – Junior Account Manager
A BRANDNEW opportunity for someone with 6-12 months of sales experience to join our client as a Junior Account Manager focused on selling a variety of IT solutions. This is a great opportunity to work in a robust market and advance your career and earning.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for finding and maintaining the relationship with key customers, ensuring their technology requirements are met.
Responsibilities of the Junior Account Manager
- Generating and developing leads into long term relationships
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets by maximising on all opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Respond to customer requests and raise quotations
- Proactively call customers to create needs for additional products and services
- Accurate record keeping of all customer contact information
Junior Account Manager Requirements
- Has an interest in the Technology industry
- At least 6-12 months experience in a sales environment – B2B, B2C
- Effective communicator (Verbally and written)
- Leading IT business of £5bn
- Fantastic culture
- Growing across the UK
- Customer focused
What’s on Offer for the Account Manager
Basic salary of £22k basic with an OTE of 32K + Benefits
Applicable Skills: Account Management, Business Development
Click apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency