Are you an outgoing, confident graduate with an aptitude for sales?
Are you interested in a career where people are at the core of everything that you do, where you can use your interpersonal skills to drive revenue and where you can earn uncapped commission?
If so, have you ever considered a career in recruitment?
A company is nothing without its employees, and our people are at the heart of everything we do. At Radley Green, we are committed to providing you a highly rewarding career with unlimited development, progression and earning potential.
We offer an industry-leading commission and benefits scheme – oh and did we mention our annual incentive trip abroad? Ibiza was the destination of choice 3 years running, as voted for by our team and we are looking forward to travel restrictions lifting so that we can plan next years’ trip.
The class of 2021 will enjoy the benefits of an outstanding training program which includes the following:
- A blended model of real-life on the desk training
- 1-2-1 training tailored to your skillset
- Group class-based training
- Ongoing trainee to 360 recruiter program
- As well as a range of ongoing continuous professional sessions
Our first-class training program has enabled our consultants to deliver exceptional results and will enable you to learn and grow within your role and empower you to hone your skills and become a best-in-class recruitment consultant.
By month 3 you will understand the intricacies of the recruitment cycle and have experience in resourcing, managing relationships, sales, delivery, business development, value proposition amongst a host of other invaluable skills.
Ultimately, this will be reflected in your earnings which are uncapped but typically can be £35-40k in year 1.
Benefits of working at Radley Green:
- Industry-leading pay, commission structure and bonuses, and performance related pay rises
- Regular team social events including regular team nights out, lunch club and quarterly events. Think canal boats, jungle golf, wakeboarding, and salsa dancing (not necessarily at the same time)
- Annual overseas summer party
- Birthday duvet days
- Perkbox which includes subsidised gym membership and discounts at a whole range of shops including Apple store, Nike, H&M and Sainsbury’s amongst others
- Team fitness classes and a weekly running club
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Wellness Wednesday’s
- Giving back to our community
- Client events which have included Royal Ascot, Henley Regatta, England football matches and England Rugby matches at Twickenham
Ideally you will have gained experience in a B2B or B2C sales environment, but aptitude, attitude, and a desire to succeed are a must as well as the ability to build long lasting relationships with Senior Decision makers in some of London’s most exciting companies, a competitive drive and the ambition and desire to be the best in class will serve you well.
Hopefully, we have covered all of the questions you might have above but if not feel free to get in touch. Alternatively, if you would like apply please contact us.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency