International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeks Laboratory Support Technicians, to support the laboratory by in terms of sample collection, test preparation and administration.
Duties may include:
- Collecting and processing samples (routine production and stability samples).
- Preparing laboratory areas for testing.
- Basic testing.
- Calibration tasks.
- Validation support tasks.
- Performing system suitability checks.
- Ordering of supplies.
- Identifying improvements and perform SOP updates.
- Identify and improve improvement initiatives.
- Receipt of samples and entry of results into LIMS.
- Stock checks.
- Data entry.
- Spreadsheet creation.
- Records archiving.
- Taking minutes.
- Setting up service contracts.
- Dealing with on-site contractors.
- Disposing of samples at end of life-cycle.
- General laboratory support functions.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a laboratory environment.
- Understanding of GMP/GLP.
- GCSE in English, maths, a science subject grades 9 to 4 (or equivalent experience)
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency