We are looking for an individual, with prior appointment making or lead generating experience, to join our growing team at Job Bank. Prior experience is not essential as training will be given. This is a full time role 10am -6pm Monday – Friday.
Key responsibilities include:
* Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for external sales team
* Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team and EI leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
* Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
* Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
* Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
* Effectively communicate and present the EI product solution and value proposition to customers
* Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
* Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
* Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
* Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
* Developing and maintaining strong relationships
* Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends.
* Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
* Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office and Whatsapp.
* Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
* Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to developing skill
* Keen and willing to learn
* Punctual and reliable
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency