Site Lead Occupational Health & Wellbeing (Band 7)
Our client, are a major public sector organisation, and they seek to recruit a full time Lead Occupational Health and Wellbeing Advisor.
The successful candidate will be supporting the delivery of the Occupational Health service to the three sites, within the group.
Ensuring that a proactive, comprehensive and clinically sound service is provided that supports the sites workforce strategy and business objectives.
Main duties to include
* Keep professionally updated and abreast of new and emerging guidance and legislation that govern legal and ethical aspects of OH practice and use evidence-based practice within the workplace to ensure the health protection of the working population.
* Act as a Specialist Practitioner and be responsible for own caseload when required.
* To undertake complex management referrals as necessary
* Advise both management and employees on work related health matters.
* Establish and support health surveillance programmes as required by current health and safety legislation and policies.
* Participate and contribute to the delivery of in-service training programmes, workshops and health & wellbeing initiatives.
* Participate in clinical activities.
* Ensure the maintenance of occupational health records.
Candidates must be a registered nurse who holds an OH qualification and are on Part 3 of the register.
Salary: to £37k -£43k dependent upon experience + benefits
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency