L&D Coordinator – 7 Month Contract
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a Learning and Development Coordinator to join a growing company in Bournemouth who have a department dedicated to growing their staff members within the business.
This Learning and Development Coordinator Job in Bournemouth will involve L&D Administration and also support our L&D Manager in arranging training both on their e-learning academy and face-to-face.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Administrative support and assistance in organising and delivering Learning and Development activities, programmes and projects.
* Support the on-boarding, induction and probation processes for new starters
* Organise logistics for training courses to include booking rooms, compiling attendance lists and preparing resources
* Liaise with external training providers
* Give feedback including collating results, reporting on training effectiveness, and providing analysis of trends
* Maintain employee training records
* Coordinate off-site training activities for employees
* Creation of effective and on brand PowerPoint presentations on L&D activities.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Experience within Learning and Development or as an HR Assistant
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication – able to communicate at all levels
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Proactive and positive attitude
Salary and Benefits:
* Competitive Salary
* Free Parking
* Central Bournemouth location
* 25 Days Holiday Bank Holidays
This Learning and Development Coordinator Job in Bournemouth would suit candidates with previous experience in Learning and Development and HR, in addition to strong administration skills.
If you are interested in this Learning and Development Coordinator Job in Bournemouth please click ‘Apply Now’;
Alternatively, please view ‘Similar Roles
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency