An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator within a Leasehold Services team on a temporary ongoing basis for our client who is a leading provider of Social Housing within the Warwickshire region.
Due to a recent increase in workload an Administrator is immediately required to provide daily support to a team of Leasehold Officers.
• Provide administrative support to current leasehold team
• Prepare documents using all Microsoft packages and using Excel to process data (formular, vLookUp, etc)
• Handle general enquiries regarding Leasehold services
• Processing right to buy applications
• Monitor customer rent and service charge accounts
• Raise invoices and purchase order numbers for management approval
You will also have:
• Excellent written and verbal communications with a strong knowledge of microsoft packages
• The ability to make an immediate impact on a temporary role
• Ideally experience within a social housing setting
The successful Leasehold Administrator will have a strong eye for detail and have excellent IT skills.
Niyaa People represents social housing and maintenance professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Midlands region from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of small, medium and large Local Authorities, Charities and Housing Associations
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency