Lecturer of Professional Cookery
East Riding of Yorkshire
£130 – £190 per day
(Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications)
An East Riding College is seeking to appoint an Lecturer of Professional Cookery to work on a part time basis until July 2022 . Teaching will be one day per week and is timetabled to take place on Fridays. Classes will be taught to learners studying City and Guilds Level 1 and 2 Diploma in Professional Cookery. The College will welcome applications from those with extensive teaching experience of these courses and also those from a vocational background in professional cookery. This role is to start ASAP. For the reaminder of this academic year you will be empoyed on supply via Vision for Education, the college have indicated that a permanent position may be offered to the sucessful candidate in September 2022.
Set in the East Riding of Yorkshire, this College has an excellent national reputation, set in stunning grounds the college caters across a number of agricultural, vocational and sports subjects. The sucessful candidate will benefit from working in state of the art cookery facilities.
• Have an FE Teaching Qualification or secondary QTS with experience in teaching Professional Cookery or:
• Have worked in Professional Cookery and have recent ecxperience in teaching this at College level.
• A passion for Professional Cookery
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of college staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jim Mckenzie on (phone number removed).
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency