Lecturer of Travel & Tourism
East Riding of Yorkshire
£130 – £190 per day
(Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications)
An East Riding College is seeking to appoint an Lecturer of Travel and Tourism to work on a part time basis until July 2022. Teaching will be three days per week and is timetabled to take place on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Classes will be taught to learners studying BTEC Level 2 and Level 3 Certificate in Travel & Tourism. The College will welcome applications from those with teaching experience of these courses and also tht have taught BTEC course in other related subjects. This role is to start ASAP and will run until the end of the academic year work on a supply basis via Vision For Education.
Set in the East Riding of Yorkshire, this College has an excellent national reputation, set in stunning ground,s the college caters across a number of agricultural, vocational and sports subjects.
• Have an FE Teaching Qualification or secondary QTS with experience in teaching Travel & Tourism
• Haave recent experience of teaching other subjects at BTEC Level 2 & 3.
• A passion for Travel & Tourism
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of college staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jim Mckenzie on (phone number removed).
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency