Role – Legal Administrator / Assistant – Conveyancing x 2
Location – Market Harborough
Salary – c £16K – £18K – dependent on experience.
Our Client is a growing firm with offices in Northampton, Milton Keynes, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and now opening a new office in Market Harborough. They are therefore looking to hire 2 new additional Property / Legal Administrators to assist their business at the new office.
You will be experienced in a busy office environment and have good administrative skills. Ideally, they are looking for someone with legal work experience and in particular any Conveyancing or other Property related work experience, who believes that they can assist our Client be one of the best Conveyancing practices in the country. HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN ANY BUSY ADMINISTRATIVE ENVIRONMENT SUCH AS BANKING / INSURANCE / PPI / LEGAL OR ANY OTHER SUCH ROLES YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED.
They pride themselves in providing a personal approach to their Clients, providing every client with a named contact, as well as a small support team to facilitate their case as quickly and efficiently as possible.
They focus on high value / quality cases from a range of quality Introducers across the country who continue to provide repeat business due to the quality of service they provide. They aim to provide a more personalised, quality service than some of the mass volume Conveyancing Firms. Junior members of the teams filter all calls and pass only those required to Case Handlers. Allowing them to focus on progressing the case and provide a more personalised and high quality customer service.
You will need to be an outgoing and proactive individual who works well both on their own and in a team.
This will suit someone looking to work for a Firm that gives more of a personal service to their clients.
* Assist the office in their day to day activities in answering phone calls, dealing with estate agents / referrers / clients.
* Produce quotes for clients upon leads from agents / referrers in a timely fashion.
* Assist in preparing Contract Papers to go over to their Buyers’ solicitors during busy periods.
* Draw down Office Copy Entries and support documents from the Land Registry.
* Issuing contracts, acknowledging Contracts, chasing redemption, replying to enquiries.
* Data entry with good use of Microsoft Office / Excel and Word etc.
* Post and Filing
For the right person with the right attitude and drive, they will be keen to offer training and progression.
In applying provide a paragraph to ‘sell yourself’ into such a role
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency