Dispute Resolution Team
Our client is a top 200 law firm working with individuals and businesses from their modern offices in Surrey and London. They strive to provide a truly outstanding service to their clients, in a straightforward and approachable manner.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will assist the Head of Dispute Resolution in their day to day work by providing support and an effective secretarial and administrative service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to dispute resolution with PA duties including diary management.
• Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
• Experience of dealing with court documents and responding to enquiries on behalf of lawyers.
• Assistance in general team administration including meeting and greeting clients, taking calls and directing accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings.
Skills and Requirements
• Legal Secretary/Assistant experience
• Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• High level of attention to detail
• Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
• Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Very well organised
• Friendly & professional attitude
• IT literate – Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000
Hours: 38.5 hours a week (08:30-17:15 Mon-Thur, 08:30-17:00 Fri)
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency