On behalf of our client we are looking for a Legal Secretary/Assistant for a busy Private Client Department to provide administration and secretarial support to a very busy and friendly Care Capacity and Court of Protection Team.
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent secretarial, administrative and IT skills and be open to working in a largely paperless environment.
- Be self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative as well as within a very supportive team.
- Have excellent client care and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to build and maintain long-term professional relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Have an excellent telephone manner and be able to communicate through all mediums available.
- Have the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Ideally have some experience of assisting elderly and/or vulnerable people and Court of Protection matters, although this is not essential.
- Be able to assist with ensuring that our files are compliant with our internal procedures and processes and for Lexcel accreditation and general secretarial duties and support.
This role is one not to be missed you will be joining a forward thinking, modern and friendly legal firm please apply now if you think this could be the role for you…
This role would suit: Legal Secretary, Legal Secretaries, Legal Assistant,
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency