Legal Secretary – Conveyancing
Permanent, Office based
£25,000 – £30,000
Kingston Upon Thames
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Start date: Asap!
A fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join an established Law firm, working for their busy residential Conveyancing/Commercial department, based in the busy and beautiful town of Kingston Upon Thames.
You will provide one-to-one support to the Head of Residential Conveyancing. You will be expected to support the team where necessary and occasionally support other areas in the firm depending on requirements.
Suitable candidates will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and ideally have experience within residential.
Sounds interesting?…other daily duties include:
- Deal with all pre-completion and post-completion matters
- Population and registration of applications to Land Registry
- Dealing with Land Registry Requisitions
- Preparation and submission of basic SDLT returns on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Type letters, documents, completion statements on own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word for document production
- Type using audio dictation
- Be able to manage e-mails and electronic diary through Outlook
- Liaise with clients and also others with whom we are in contact during the course of a matter
- Undertaking all filing daily to ensure that files are kept up to date
- Prioritising your workload
- Able to organise your work and tasks efficiently to ensure maximum output and accuracy
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within residential
- Good keyboard skills – approximate typing speed expected 65 wpm
- Capable of working within a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Familiarity with LMS and Lender Exchange would also be useful.
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency