Loans Administrator, Excel, Agents, Middle Office, Banking, London
Due to internal promotions within the team, we are looking to recruit a Loans Administrator to free up the more senior members of the team in order for them to focus on high value loans.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years middle and Back Office banking Loan processing experience; have the ability to manual control processing functions of the Platforms and bring strong Excel skills such as vlookups, calculations, whatifs, very detailed tables etc for manual processing functions (non automated).
Responsibilities to include:
- Assist in processing a portfolio of diverse and complex Agency transactions (Agent Only, Agent and Participant) and liaise between Middle Office and the Platforms and external client to ensure timely and efficient communication during busy and pressurised periods.
- Assist in processing a varied portfolio of SLT, Participant, Bilateral and Syndicated Committed/Uncommitted transactions (ability to monitor and control end to end process).
- Analyse the Transmission Sheet & associated Loans documentation in order to be able to provide opinion on the technical operational clauses of the contract.
- Capture and maintain static data into LMT Diary and fee system.
- Check all drawdown requests, rate fixes, rollovers, fees, transfers, cancellations, prepayments etc.
- Provide information relating to drawing requests.
- Processing and calculation of various fee types, (eg Commitment).
- Daily and monthly ISIS Control reporting.
- Transactional Controls.
- Review of Platform End of Day Controls.
- Review of Platform End of Month Controls.
We are looking for the ideal person to start by March 2021, possibly sooner if available.
For more information please contact Danie King at Nexere
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency