Trust Care Management are recruiting for an experienced Maintenance worker to cover our Nursing and Residential Homes (two), Supported Living Services (six) and also the Head Office in the Peterborough area.
Trust Care Management Ltd is an independent healthcare provider established in 2007. The company provides a wide range of care packages and supported living solutions in London, East Sussex, Essex, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire; and continuously developing and expanding in the healthcare sector.
Trust Care Management’s philosophy of care aims to provide a high standard of quality care in a homely environment reflecting an ethos of respect for people by treating them with dignity and ensuring that their right to privacy, safety and security is maintained
Here is a link to our website: (url removed)
The role will directly support the Registered Managers of the two homes and supported living services and maintain the efficient running of their Homes to CQC standards and you will also support the staff at Head Office with any maintenance queries.
You will have experience within a similar role.
You will take ownership of general maintenance of the Service Users environment, fixtures and fittings within the Nursing and Residential Homes. You will monitor, review and maintain all aspects of the homes relating to Fire, Health & Safety, Heat, Power and Water services.
Contributing to the efficient operation of the service to the homes whilst achieving the high standards expected by Trust Care Management Limited and the Care Quality Commission.
This is a multi-site based role, so it is essential that you have a full driving licence, for the purposes of the role.
Ideally you will have a strong understanding of the following:
* Fire Safety Awareness
* Manual Handling
* Health and Safety
We are offering:
* Permanent Contract – 36 hours per week – Monday – Friday, with an element of flexibility to suit the business needs
* Salary: £9.50 per hour
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* Inclusion in our pension scheme. Employee contribution 5%, Employer contribution 3%
* Generous “Refer a friend” reward scheme
Key skills / Responsibilities:
* Maintenance of all rooms and hallways within the Nursing Home
* General repairs of all furniture in and around the Nursing Home
* Maintenance of light fitting as and when required
* To PAT test all small appliances before they are used and this will be annually reviewed
* Reviewing all fire safety checks and ensuring annual checks are in place
* Ensuring adequate stock and equipment levels are maintained
* Ensuring the Nursing Home is adequately heated and properly maintained
* Ability to establish and maintain good communications with the Registered Manager and the team
* To be able to priorities your daily tasks and meet deadlines of work load
* Identify promptly any areas of non-compliance or shortfall in standard of service and ensure findings are reported to Registered Manager immediately
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today.
If you would like to speak with the Recruitment Team, please call (phone number removed) and select Option 3
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency