Are you an experienced electrically or mechanically qualified Maintenance Engineer?
Are you looking for a stable and secure position within an established global brand?
This could be the role for you!
An exciting opportunity to work for Tate & Lyle Sugars in the East London area working in our fast paced packaging maintenance department.
The successful candidate will be electrically or mechanically qualified with a proven track record in food packaging machinery maintenance. This is a day based role working 07:00am – 3:00pm Monday to Friday.
Package includes: • Competitive salary • 26 days leave • Pension Scheme • Bonus • Healthcare • Free Parking
The role will include:
• Pre-planned maintenance and compliance check including but not limited to production plant and packaging machine in a manufacturing environment
• Electrical fault-finding, breakdowns and repairs
• Reactive Maintenance across the packaging department
• Working on PLCs such as Allen Bradley and Wonderware
• Control Panel maintenance
• Performing root cause analysis to solve long term breakdowns and faults.
• Ensuring you follow all H&S policies and company procedures
• Mechanical works including pumps, centrifugal machines, industrial mixers, motors,
• Maintaining plant such as Palletisers, Weighing Machine, Shrink Wrap Machines, Conveyor Belts,
The ideal candidate will need:
• Electrical Engineering or mechanical engineering qualified to NVQ Level 3
• Ideally served an Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship
• A proven track record in food manufacturing maintenance
• Multi-Skilled with a strong understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics maintenance
• Good communication skills
• Exposure to continuous improvement maintenance projects
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency