A brand new Management Accountant job near Thame paying up to £35,000 plus study support
I am pleased to invite your application for this brand new role for a Management Accountant to join the Finance team in a established but growing business in the Thame area.
Your new company was founded in the 1990s and is now a truly global organisation. It has grown both organically and through acquisition. Through expansion they are looking to add a management accountant to their existing team.
Your new role will be
- Taking responsibility for the monthly management accounts for the UK and all relevant analysis.
- Management of the fixed assets and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting the year end process and information for audit and answering queries
- Providing ad-hoc reports in Excel to support business requirements leading to a more focused
- role ensuring business and cost goals are reached in line with budgets – initially focusing on IT spend.
- Supporting the development of the accounting system upgrades.
- Other accounting duties such as expenses and employee transfers.
In order to be successful you will be either AAT qualified or part-qualified ACCA or CIMA with experience as a Management Accountant in a finance team. You will be flexible – able to handle a variety of tasks and development in the role. You will be helpful and comfortable with change. You will have excellent communication skills.
What you’ll get in return
Study support and a salary commensurate with experience. The company gives comprehensive benefits including pension, life cover, travel insurance and healthcare and has family friendly policies to help staff balance the needs of professional and family life
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency