We’re looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our Cheshire based client on a Permanent basis. Our client is a growing manufacturing company.
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Type of position: Permanent
* To provide engineering support and expertise within a complex manufacturing environment responsible for the delivery of new production equipment and the continues improvement and optimisation of existing assets.
* To provide assistance to the engineering maintenance team in the resolution of technical issues and the reduction of equipment downtime.
* Work within a multi-disciplinary team in various environmental conditions e.g. clean rooms, roof space, plant rooms etc.
Skills and experience
* Engineering Degree and membership of an appropriate professional body
* A minimum of 10 years broad engineering experience including significant period in pharmaceutical and related industries.
* Capable of operating in a multi-skilled environment with a high degree of ‘troubleshooting’ skills combined with the ability to make decisions and operate with minimum supervision.
* Strong technical contribution in are of expertise, with significant experience in project management, maintenance and equipment performance improvements.
* A demonstratable track record in the engineering management of projects.
* Can identify training needs for both self and can advise on the training needs required by other engineers, apprentices and operators.
Pay and benefits
* Excellent, negotiable salary
* Additional staff benefits
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency