Position: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: £35,000 to £48,000 + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance)
If there is something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active – a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client, an innovative dynamic passionate Company that manufactures minimal invasive next-generation robotic-assisted medical devices that are at the forefront of how surgical procedures are carried out. An award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a Manufacturing Engineer, to be part of a multi-disciplinary manufacturing team developing the production processes used to assemble my clients products. Other duties will include but are not limited to:
* Developing new production processes as part of improvement, scale up or design change
* Verification and validation of equipment, processes and inspection methods
* Identifying quality issues and carrying out root cause investigation where necessary
* Identifying efficiency improvements
* Implementation of process changes to ensure compliance and continuous improvement
* Carrying out risk management activities such as Health and Safety Risk assessments and Process FMEA including the implementation and communication of mitigation actions
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
* A HNC / HND or Degree in Manufacturing, Systems Engineering or a related discipline.
* Relevant experience within a Manufacturing environment preferably Medical Devices but other industries will be considered.
* Facilitating the design, development and procurement of medium scale manual assembly process, test systems and semi-automation projects within cross-functional teams
* Process and Equipment verification and validation (e.g. FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ)
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between £35,000 to £48,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency