Do you have previous experience working within an aerospace environment? Have you operated a AS9100 Quality System? Do you have experience with NADCAP operations? Do you have Metallurgical Thermal Processing experience? Are you a strong leader with excellent knowledge of quality systems?
This is what you’ll be doing
· You will have overall, day to day responsibility for the whole plant.
· Ensure that health and safety regulations are met across the entire plant, at all times.
· Create budgets and forecasts for the entire site.
· Responsible for all site KPI’s and delivery of improvements.
· Visit customers and suppliers; ensuring the build an effective and long working relationship.
· Deliver a cost benefit system using TPM and 5S and visual management systems.
· Ensure manufacturing processes are continuously improved.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Excellent leadership skills, from within a manufacturing environment.
· A track record of delivering continuous improvement projects.
· Results orientated with a flair and passion for business improvement.
· Thorough understanding of LEAN manufacturing and experience of these principles.
· Experience operating a AS9100 quality system.
· Experience of NADCAP operations.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist today
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency