Job Role: Manufacturing Operative
Salary: £25k-£33k per annum depending on experience
Manufacturing Operative required to join a global manufacturing company at their state-of-the-art repair centre based in Silchester. This company offer a generous benefits package including up to 10% company pension contribution, yearly salary reviews, paid overtime and a fantastic health care package.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company who carry out a broad range of repairs and servicing tasks. This is a chance for you to build and develop your mechanical engineering techniques in a Manufacturing Operative role including the opportunity to learn new skills e.g. welding.
The successful Manufacturing Operative will be responsible for the following:
– Dismantle, inspect, repair and re-assemble compressors, turbines, turbochargers, gearboxes and other machinary and components
– Inspect and assemble machined components to final specification
– Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
– Shot-blasting or steam cleaning
Within the Manufacturing area specialist Workshop Technicians undertake the following specialist tasks, any experience in any of these areas would be advantageous:
– Welding within GTAW, SMAW and SAW processes
– Machining with lathes, vertical bores and grinders both conventionally and CNC
– Assembling and disassembling machinery parts
– Use of industry standard NDE test equipment
Why should you apply?
– Working hours; Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm, Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm
– Yearly salary reviews
– Paid overtime
– Death in service – 3x annual salary
– Life assurance
– Healthcare for employee, spouse and children including dental and medical
– Generous pension, up to 10% company contribution
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Operative role and would like to find out more please apply now, thank you.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency