Shift: 05:50 – 14:00 / 13:50 – 22:00
Salary dependent on experience.
We are looking for a Production Controller to join our client overseeing Sheet Metal.
Whilst there will be training provided, the ideal candidate will have relevant experience or transferable skills.
The Production Controllers are responsible for planning and scheduling work, taking into account manpower, materials/availability, and other capacity restrictions. They are then expected to follow up the schedule to see that the plan is carried out. This requires strong coordination with Production.
* Assist in production activity control to meet operational & business objectives.
* Work with Managers to plan and manage production tasks to improve runtime.
* Create detail plan/ Production finite scheduling by using SAP ERP.
* Create reporting for plan fulfilment.
* Review production orders and accordingly establish priorities and schedules.
* Review production plans to identify and report potential risks to Manager.
* Develop Assist in processing customer orders and shipments according to the established schedule.
* Monitor execution of production orders and adjust schedules for timely delivery.
* Plan and monitor material movement in production cycles to ensure continuous operations.
* Plan equipment, material and manpower needs for the defined Planning Horizon.
* Coordinate with Manager in resolving production planning and control issues.
* Work with Manager to prepare job order documents and give timely approvals.
* Work with cross-functional teams to complete job orders on-time and within customer specifications.
* Communicate production updates to Managers and customers on regular basis.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge on company objectives, production strategies and support activities.
* SAP PP knowledge
* Planning tools and concepts
* Advance computer knowledge (Excel, MS office)
* Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
* Organising, Planning, and Prioritising Work
* Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings
* Scheduling Work and Activities
* Making Decisions and Solving Problems
* Documenting/Recording Information
If you are the right candidate for this role please click apply now or call the Acorn Plymouth office to discuss further.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency