We have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join us at our offices on the river front in Swansea’s SA1 development. This is a full time, permanent position for a highly creative candidate and in return we will offer you a competitive salary depending on your experience.
Dezrez are one of Wales’ most dynamic and upward moving technology companies offering software and legal solutions to the estate agency market. From our humble beginnings, we have outgrown three offices employing the largest dedicated development team in the industry and the team keeps growing. We are looking for someone to contribute to the Company’s ambitious growth plans by joining us as our Marketing Executive.
We will provide you with all the latest technology to help you in your career at Dezrez. Our HQ is a fantastic modern building, with light airy offices, a view of the river and the Marina Dock, with 4 eating and drinking establishments just a stone throw away, which is where we enjoy our regular curry nights! We are a sociable bunch, often enjoying a drink at the end of the week and Thai Friday lunch!
We will also offer you:
– Free tea & (good) coffee every day
– End of Month Happy Hour
– Summer BBQ & Christmas Party
– 25+ days holiday
– Pension Scheme
– Share Scheme
– Child Care Vouchers
About the Marketing Executive role:
You will have responsibility for driving the digital marketing strategy to maximise customer engagement including the creation, management and optimisation of marketing activities across a wide range of digital channels. You will also be required to work closely with the Executive team on devising and delivering on the Marketing Strategy for the Company.
Key responsibilities as our Marketing Executive will include:
– Creating marketing and social media strategies and guidelines
– Planning and managing the launch of new products and services
– Creating campaign content and communications
– Reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns
– Responsible for the execution, monitoring and optimisation of activity across all digital channels including YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
– Drive PPC, Social, SEO strategies to increase the volume of quality traffic and leads
– Use Google Analytics and other analytics tools to identify trends and deliver insight
– Co-ordinate and monitor key messages across all social media platforms and increase followers
– Liaise with key stakeholders regarding marketing activities and work with the Senior Management Team to lead ambitious marketing objectives
– Identify and devise appropriate marketing activities for different market segments i.e. SME, Corporate
– Ensure that all brand guidelines are clearly defined and be the brand guardian including managing the company website brand bible
This is not an exhaustive list of your responsibilities in this role.
What we are looking for in our ideal Marketing Executive:
– Marketing degree of equivalent or significant experience
– Experience of managing marketing campaigns including; google analytics; marketing and email campaigns; campaign tracking and analysis; email creation for regular email mail outs
– Experience of managing social media marketing to promote the company
– Familiarisation with customer segmentation models and statistic tools
– Knowledge and understanding of digital media platforms, emerging digital trends and opportunities
– Skilled in marketing across a variety of disciplines including direct marketing, sales and product marketing and B2B including large corporate clients
– Obsessed by performance analytics and uncovering new insights and opportunities
If you have a genuine passion for brand building and creativity, then this could be the next step in your marketing career. Click ‘apply’ now to be considered as our new Marketing Executive – we would love to hear from you
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency