Job Title: Marketing Manager
As an experienced Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the organisation’s brand identities across all printed and digital assets to ensure the successful adoption and delivery of our brands. In doing so, you will manage integrated campaigns and day-day marketing activity, working with key stakeholders across the organisation, to increase funds, engage supporters and raise broader awareness of our work.
The role will work across the Audience Development and Fundraising team to utilise audience insight, develop, manage, and evaluate campaigns activity to grow awareness and engagement. This will involve project managing cross-organisation campaigns across all channels to deliver against KPl’s and objectives including budget management, forecasting and phasing of spend.
One particularly important focus will be to work with the development team to deliver against its engagement and income targets. The post will also have a key role to play in shaping and creating the marketing and communications around our supporter engagement programme.
The Marketing Manager is an exciting new role, developing, managing and delivering our overarching digital strategy and roll out plan, as well as the day-to-day running of channels including websites, social media, eCRM activity and any additional bespoke digital products.
Guided by best practice, data and strategic objectives, you will have a proven track record of digital marketing and copywriting alongside solid project management skills and expert knowledge of content management systems and digital monitoring and tracking tools.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to develop audience-led multimedia / multi- channel campaigns and engagement strategies to deliver integrated marketing, fundraising and communications activity.
- Responsible for strategic planning and implementation of all performance marketing channels, both paid and organic.
- Working alongside the development team to develop strategies, tools and applications to increase donor engagement, retention and recruitment and manage relationships with key third-party digital suppliers as necessary.
- Oversee digital communications including design, and copywriting, and manage all digital and social media presence.
- Use data insights and user research to identify digital product requirements and oversee development and rollout in collaboration with external agencies as required.
- Take responsibility for achieving specified marketing targets and KPl’s as set across the year and within specific campaigns, whilst remaining within budgeted expenditure.
- Provide digital communications delivery for a portfolio of international corporate partners, campaigns and external stakeholder events with, supporters, media or CFI’s celebrity ambassadors.
- Maintain and increase our presence on social media including day-to-day management and growth of social media channels, sourcing content to use on social media and creating content that will inspire and engage our followers and help grow our audiences.
- Manage and develop our website, and utilise Google Analytics to evaluate, prioritise and improve audience engagement; evaluating the performance of paid, owned and earned digital channels.
- Manage an ongoing relationship with our external web development team, copyright and upload content, checking functionality and helping to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Support in-house design for presentations, briefings, videos and other digital assets.
- Provide direct line management to the Senior Marketing Officer; following best practice management guidelines within the organisation to ensure that the team remains a well maintained and fit-for-purpose unit.
- Working within the organisation’s financial regulations, be responsible for overall management of the marketing budget; carefully forecasting, tracking and reporting income and expenditure as required.
- Ensure that all products and processes are delivered in compliance with all relevant data protection legislation.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the post and assist with other areas of work as required.
Experience of developing, implementing and evaluating effective integrated marketing strategies that have created shifts in the awareness, engagement and income generating capacity of an organisation.
Demonstrable success in project management and proven experience in project-managing multi-dimensional cross- organisation projects.
Creative approach, with the ability to develop and produce engaging and compelling written and visual content.
Understanding of data protection legislation, and experience of applying that knowledge within the workplace.
Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
Proven experience and implementation of translating organisational and marketing objectives into marketing activity (digital and off-line) and appropriate tactics.
Oversee content creation and marketing of our digital supporter and donor communications.
Excellent IT skills, including expertise in Google Analytics, email marketing software, CRM databases, Photoshop, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience of setting campaign performance metrics, monitoring activity to enhance performance and feedback results into insights.
Financially astute with excellent budget management skills.
Experience of line managing staff and ensuring support is provided appropriately across the team.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency