Are you a high-performing Marketing Manager looking for new challenge within a science/bio tech sector? This new role offers a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company that can offer an exciting career to grow a newly established bio tech based business.
You’ll join a dynamic organisation specialising in science based high quality products. You’ll be responsible for managing the promotion & positioning of the brand, products & services they sell. You’ll be attracting customers to buy from them & to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing marketing initiatives, developing a business, marketing & social media plans that covers brand, social media & marketing campaigns, making sure marketing is delivering a return on investment. Collaborate with the executive team (CEO, CFO, Sales Manager) to set the marketing strategy ensuring end to end strategy supporting the sales channels & demographics, & negotiating & liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Develop & manage social media & website including keeping content relevant & updated & on brand including writing content, other copywriting, content management & managing the design & production of promotional materials
- Managing the CRM system to monitor & respond to customer needs using data analytics to report the effectiveness of brand marketing campaigns, research & analyse market trends & competitors then report findings to the executive team.
- Hiring, building & managing the performance of a junior marketing team that can also include PR & creative staff & overseeing the company’s attendance at events (trade shows, conferences, & festivals).
Location: Cornwall, South West England with travel.
Salary: c£60,000, depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP.
Duration: Permanent Appointment.
- You’ll have proven background in a Marketing role within Pharma/Healthcare/Science with a demonstrable history of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor &experienced in planning & implementing marketing strategies inc’ marketing subscription base products & services.
- As a marketing professional, you’ll have successfully set up a marketing function & strategy from little or nothing, ideally having established & managed a marketing team. Looking for a long-term position you’ll be decisive, able to make decisions quickly, be goal focused, self motivated, driven by a real enthusiasm for exceeding expectations.
- You’ll be dedicated to providing exemplary customer service & have excellent written & verbal communication skills & be skilled in building rapport, opening doors, & understanding the business requirements of senior decision makers allowing you to meet/exceed your individual sales goals.
Based in Cornwall the business is in an exciting phase of growth. Made up of adjoining departments, including Construction & Maintenance, Hospitality Services, Farming & Retail Product Sales. They are a dynamic organisation, investing& specialising in science based high quality products.
You’ll have a chance to contribute & directly see your work clearly grow the business. There will be a chance to develop & grow with the role in this next exciting stage of your career. So for more information or to apply for this amazing role please send your CV to (see below)
Services Advertised are those of an Employment Agency.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency