Marketing Manager £35-45k per annum
Focus 5 Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with an established and successful market leading company experiencing year on year growth based in the Altrincham area. Due to continued expansion, they are looking to recruit an exceptional full mix Marketing Manager with energy, personality and ambition, a strong work ethic and a “can do” attitude is essential, working closely with their Sales Team and customers.
Applicants should ideally have 2-3 years’ experience as a marketing executive/marketing manager capable of creating and delivering a marketing plan to include the following:
* Email marketing – create and manage email marketing schedule liaising with the in-house design on approvals. Manage and segment customer contacts further for more targeted email marketing.
* Social – Populate social media planner, experience of Hootsuite/Torello would be an advantage, creating and posting all Linkedin/twitter posts.
* Website management – Update newsfeed, general product, rotating banner updates. Use google analytics (Hot jar) to modify their offering. Knowledge of Torello, mailchimp, vimeo, canva, bitley, google drive and experience using CRM systems would be an advantage.
* SEO – basic adding key words/metatags
* Marketing documents – Updating Sales tools, email banners and order forms to assist up-selling/conversion ensuring consistent branding. Oversee new brochure creation.
* Project work – overseeing research projects to develop new customers/markets. Project manage exhibition preparation.
* PR – create editorial/product features for several industry publications/charity.
* Research – customer research/networking/competitive analysis
The successful candidate will work directly with the Sales Director on strategy, but needs to demonstrate a level of autonomy in the execution of the company’s marketing strategy.
This opportunity represents a real opportunity for a keen, competent marketer to play a leading part in the development of the business.
This is an office based role but with some flexibility on working hours, there is an early finish at 2:30pm every other Friday
If you are an an aspirational Marketer looking for an interesting role with a successful business we want to hear from you! Please click to apply for full details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency