Mechanic – Killingworth – Working as part of the workshop team assisting in car prep for the independent dealership £22,000+ basic – Monday to Friday – Small team – great people!
About the role
You’ll get the chance to carry out servicing and repairs on an incredible range of manufacturers and models – New and used vehicles. Developing your skills and staying up to date with the latest vehicle technology.
Working from a workshop in Killingworth you will be hard working – have great attention to detail and be able to work as part of a small team giving new customer super after sales a pre sales car care. Apply today – Start JAN 2019
- Carrying out servicing, repairs and maintenance to high standards.
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment.
- Repairing or replacing broken or defective parts and resolving defects.
- Maintaining equipment and make sure tools are in good condition.
- Following checklists to ensure all procedures are completed.
- Completing all documentation to the required standard.
- Qualified mechanic with 5 years plus experience working on 2nd hand cars
- Ability to work in a competent and efficient manner on your own as part of a general team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to carry out work to high standards to deadlines.
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach.
- Ability to accurately follow written and spoken instructions.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
Package: Your technical skills will be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexible working, training opportunities and excellent working conditions.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Apply now – START Jan 2019
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency