A growing family owned business are looking to recruit an Mechanical Estimator to join their successful team. The company specialise in MEP design and build installations on a wide range and diverse set of projects. Increased workload has opened up a position to work on a variety of projects across the Commercial sector ranging from £50,000 up to £4.0 million.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Mechanical Estimator:
• This Position is for someone who has experience being a Mechanical Estimator
• Quoting for mechanical heating and Pipe work projects using a computerised estimating packages up to £4.0 Million
• Must have previous building services mechanical / heating & plumbing estimating experience on Commercial, Retail and Industrial projects
• Able to manage multiple projects at one time
• Interpretation of mechanical design layout and tender documentation
Requirements of a Mechanical Estimator:
• Experience with delivering tenders for heating and installations
• Mechanical Engineering qualification would be desirable
• Understanding and experience of working with Microsoft packages
The successful Mechanical Estimator will be rewarded with:
• A competitive salary based on experience of £35,000 – 45,000 plus package.
• Company car or car allowance.
• 33 Days Holiday .
To apply for this role, or to find a more comprehensive list of our current Building Services vacancies please contact Jack Holt on (phone number removed)
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency