Mechanical Project Manager – Building Services
Are you interested in working for one of the UK’s leading M&E Contractors? My client has an excellent reputation within the Building Services industry and has an immediate need for a Mechanical Project Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
The company has a busy order book going well into 2021 and a majority of projects they have secured are based In the Midlands area.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience of delivering mechanical projects across a variety of sectors, with sound commercial awareness and someone who can demonstrate loyalty & dedication.
Mechanical Project Manager – Duties
* Organising and monitoring various direct labour and sub contract labour to ensure a successful project handover
* Producing record and maintenance manuals including record drawings and manufacturers literature
* Placing and procuring sub contract orders for specialised systems
* The ability to build a relationship with both the client
* Cost forecasting and monitoring
* Risk management
Mechanical Project Manager – Requirements
* HNC in Building Services Engineering
* Experience of managing projects from inception to completion
In return, you will receive a salary up to £50,000 plus company car or allowance, healthcare and pension
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency