Do you have publishing company or media agency experience? A specialist media agency working with leading brands is seeking a Planning Manager to join their highly successful team, delivering advertising and communications campaigns globally.
As the Planning Manager, you’ll be at the heart of everything the agency does, demonstrating expertise and deep understanding of the client industry and audience. Using your skills and expertise to design outstanding campaign plans and media recommendations, you’ll be helping clients meet their brand objectives and improve the return on media investments.
Totally immersing yourself in the publications and platforms in the sector, you’ll build strong relationships with the media owners and publishers. Whilst not a client management role, there will be a level of contact with clients, in support of the Partnership Manager.
You may be a bit of a ‘geek’ and love magazines, researching, and detail – with a good understanding about print and digital media. Naturally curious, you’ll be able to see information/data and understand what it means and why it will benefit the campaign planning. The ability to format and present in a manner that is clear and comprehensible is essential.
A snapshot of responsibilities will include:
* Developing, monitoring and updating campaign/media plans
* Booking and coordinating media bookings with publishers
* Running regular internal meetings and participating in client meetings
* Updating status reports
* Generating client estimate plans
* Leading planning response to briefs/new projects
* Negotiating best available deals with publishers
* Creation of orders and managing media spend against budgets
If you want to work for a continually growing fast-paced agency where your achievements will be recognised – please apply without delay
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency