We’re looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Provide medical management and expertise for clinical trials;
- Contribute medical expertise to study reports, regulatory documents, and manuscripts;
- Manage safety issues in clinical trials and work closely with associates in evaluation and assessment of the trials;
- Participate in new business development through involvement in proposal and sponsor meetings as requested;
- Coordinate with other departments in all phases of the studies and trials including feasibility assessments, design processes, educational efforts, management of medical information, and reviewing and editing of medical documents;
- Follow specific research related protocol and lead others in strict adherence to the policies.
- Must have an M.D. with board certification and current medical licensure;
- Must have prior clinical trial research experience; and
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical-related clinical research is preferred.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency