My client is a well established firm based at Meridian Business Park
They are currently seeking a Membership Assistant to join them on a permeant basis
Hours of work: 09.00 – 17.00, Monday – Friday with 1 hour for lunch. 35 hours per week
To undertake the activities of the Membership department to deal with onboarding of members and advisers, check ongoing fitness and propriety and dealing with termination of membership/authorisations.
* Progression of applications, member referencing, initial training attendance and authorisation of members and advisers
* Maintenance of the Membership database to accurately record status and permission levels
* Reviews of ongoing fitness and propriety of members and advisers
* Processing suspensions and terminations and dealing with references for exited members and advisers
* Secure documentation for membership record and ensure retained to the appropriate database and filing systems
* Produce reports and maintain records of activities specified by the Membership Authorisations Manager
* Provide appropriate guidance to Appointed Representatives, their Advisers and their employees when dealing with applications to join the network
* Report wilful misrepresentation and/or false documentation to the Membership Authorisations Manager and agree appropriate remedial action
* To maintain ongoing competency through development of personal training plans in conjunction with Membership Authorisations Manager
* This list is not exhaustive and other relevant duties will be undertaken in relation to the job.
* Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role ideally within the financial services sector
* Knowledge of systems of control and able to follow clearly defined procedures
* Experience of working under pressure, prioritising and working to tight deadlines
* Competent on Microsoft office suite i.e. excel, word etc.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Salary: £19,000 – £20,000
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency