Mental Health Support Worker, Social Care, Wisbech, Adult Social Care,
Your new company
We are working with a medium sized mental health rehabilitation hospital for adult service user with complex mental health needs that impair their recovery to live in the community
Your new role
The hospital will provide specialist assessment, treatment and support to stabilise a service users’ symptoms and help them regain the skills and confidence to live successfully in the community. Service users require assistance in all aspects of their lives to be enable them to build confidence.
What you’ll need to succeed
– MAYBO or equivalent restraint training
– Previous experience working within mental health services in a benefit
– A minimum of 6 months working in social care in the last 2 years is essential
– Positive attitude towards work
– Excellent communication skills
What you’ll get in return
– Access to a free online training portal
– Ongoing access to first availability of shifts
– Access to our Hays Hub app where you can update your availability to work
– Permanent opportunities for the right candidates
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency