We are currently looking for a Microbiology Team Leader to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Microbiology Team Leader you will be responsible for providing support within the Microbiology function which comprises of microbiological testing and environmental monitoring activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure compliance within the appropriate GMP/GLP guidelines and provide advice to prevent environmental excursions. This will include providing support to Quality Assurance and Production in the event of excursions.
2. As the Microbiology Team Leader you will manage the delivery and planning of viral testing and method qualification for product development phases. You will also ensure the laboratory is fully stocked and suitable for microbiological testing.
3. Driving quality initiatives and ensuring change controls, CAPA’s, non-conformances and customer complaints are managed with full compliance to company SOP’s.
4. Ensuring the microbiology functions are up to date with legislation amendments and working to health and safety work act is important to your role.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology related discipline as well as a number of years of experience working within an industrial environment, leading a team, to GMP/GLP regulations is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience of GMP inspections, Aseptic Environmental Monitoring and following EU Regulatory Guidelines is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a variety of Microbiological Techniques is highly advantageous to your application.
Key Words: Microbiology | Environmental Monitoring | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency