Mobile Plant& Access Fitter – Excavators, Rollers, Dumpers, Telehandlers, Trailers, Tractors, Crushers, Generators, Access Platforms
Salary: £30,000 -£35,000 + depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday: 07.30 – 17.30 & Sat: 08.00 -12.00 on a rota + Call out
Our client, a plant organisation is currently recruiting for an experienced Plant Fitter to joint their mobile team.
Full training will be offered on access machinery so this is an excellent opportunity for a Plant Engineer looking to progress into learning new skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a rapidly expanding organisation that can offer job security along with the opportunity to work on new and different machinery.
- Servicing and maintaining a fleet of Plant machinery – Excavators, Rollers, Dumpers, Telehandlers, Trailers, Tractors, Crushers, Generators, Access
- Attending sites and breakdowns
- Liaising with customers and service department
- Completion of all relevant paperwork
- PDI work
The Successful Candidate:
- Will be an experienced Plant Fitter
- Will have a minimum of an NVQ Level 2 in Plant Fitting, Mechanical Maintenance or similar / equivalent (will consider time served)
- Will live within 45 minutes of the South Gloucester based depot
- Will have strong customer service skills
- Will be a flexible worker and participate on a call out rota if needed
- Must have a full driving licence
- Must have a CSCS card
- Plant tickets advantageous
….. click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency