Dawson Levy are proud to be looking for a Multi-Skilled Carpenter in the Colchester area.
The position is working on domestic private properties over the Essex and East Anglia area.
You will be working along side Gas Engineer’s Plumbers and Electricians.
This is a maintenance role and you will be responsible for:
- Building partition / stud walls
- Replacing floorboards and joists
- Fitting skirting boards and architraves
- Boxing-in pipework and boilers
- Building cupboards and wardrobes
- Replacing rotten window sills
- Diagnosing and rectifying faults within core and other trades related repair requests
- Ensuring that the quality of work meets the highest possible standards at all times
- Supporting all trades to deliver a professional and safe maintenance and repairs service
- Responding swiftly to all emergency situations and resolving them efficiently
You will need:
- A trade specific qualification minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Carpentry
- Must be competent in 2 other secondary skills
- Full current driving license
- A DBS check is required before commencement of the role
- Previous experience of Plastering would be advantageous
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency