National Account Manager
Resides: South East of England
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Ainscough Crane Hire
Ainscough Crane Hire are recruiting for a National Account Manager to be based in the South East of England.
We require a self-motivated, driven sales professional with a proven track record in account management and working with a national portfolio of customers.
About Ainscough Crane Hire
Ainscough Crane Hire is the market leader for lifting solutions to the infrastructure, construction, power generation and industrial markets. The company was founded in Wigan in 1976 and now operates nationally from 30 depots ranging from Invergordon to Exeter, including a dedicated Heavy Cranes division and Transport division. Our offering is unique: with the most experienced team in the industry operating the country’s largest fleet of cranes and capacity of up to 1000 tonnes across our specialist teams, safety is at the heart of everything we do. Our knowledge and experience allow us to bring innovative lifting solutions to our customers’ problems.
How are we different?
• At Ainscough, our motto is ‘Make the Safe Choice’; this applies to everything we do.
• Health & Safety – We have numerous accreditations & awards for outstanding QHSE, including ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001
• Reliability – Stringent fleet maintenance schedules to increase availability & reliability
• Availability – We have one of the largest heavy haulage fleets in the UK, with 400+ cranes across 30 locations
• Experience – Expertise on all aspects of a lift; from the initial consultation stage through to execution
The Role of a National Account Manager
At Ainscough Crane Hire, the role of a National Account Manager involves:
* Responsible for managing a portfolio of National Accounts delivering share of wallet growth and implementing an account management strategy that retains the relationships for the long term.
* Responsible for generating and winning new National Account revenue opportunities.
* To prepare action plans (Plans on a Page) by account to identify the elements of the Ainscough value proposition that will deliver a successful result.
* To maintain contact with all customers in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction as demonstrated by our NPS score.
* Communicate positively and deliver the “Why Ainscough” proposition enthusiastically at all times to customers and colleagues.
* To ensure that a high level of understanding and knowledge of Ainscough products and services ensuring customer enquiries can be dealt with accurately and appropriately.
* Produce proposals and presentations for meetings with customers and prospective customers as required.
* Maintain our CRM system with updates on activities within the portfolio and maintain a pipeline of growth opportunities from both share of wallet growth and new business.
* To understand why business is lost and won, provide through reports that can be presented to senior managers and devise remedial plans to tackle any problems.
* To gain a thorough knowledge of the market in which customers operate: to be aware of and report on market trends: and to relate these to the types of business and prospects.
* To share good practice with other team members of the sales team, to assist them in achieving their commercial goals, and to recognise needs for personal development and monitor how they are met
* Undertake other duties that management may reasonably request.
Who are we looking for?
We’re on the lookout for an experienced sales professional based in the South East of England who has a proven track record in account management and working with a national portfolio of large, tier 1 clients. You will have excellent relationship building skills as well as the commercial mindset to secure new volume business through a mature approach.
As you will be responsible for managing the commercial relationship between Ainscough Crane Hire and the client, you must have the ability to deliver value-added presentations to clients as well as collate and analyse data. You’ll also have the ability to work under pressure, be self-motivated, committed to meeting deadlines (self-imposed and external) and to manage multiple requirements and demands effectively.
An understanding of crane hire and the market is helpful but not essential, however you must
have national account management experience with tier 1 customers.
Due to the geography of this role, we are looking for candidates who reside in the South East of England.
Some of the main benefits include:
* Competitive salary DOE
* Company Car / Car Allowance
* Generous bonus scheme
* A strong approach to employee safety
* Access to the company Perk Box benefits scheme including free mobile phone insurance, discounts and a free coffee every month
* Pension scheme (after 3 months)
* Death in service and accident lump sum benefit
* Company sick pay
* And many more
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency