National Sales Executive – Brakes Group – Brakes Catering Equipment and Supplies – North Based
This is a home based role, covering a wide area with quarterly contact so really flexible on location, however, living in the M62 Corridor and above would be beneficial to manage the customer base.
With a salary up to £35,000 (depending on experience), an excellent commission opportunity, with the chance to double your salary, company car or cash allowance, laptop, Mobile phone, discounted products and services, brilliant reward and recognition scheme, a fantastic pension scheme, excellent career development and much more!
Brakes Catering Equipment, part of the Brakes Group, the UK’s leading foodservice provider. With over 30 years’ experience and working in partnership with well-known industry brands, specialising in the supplying catering equipment to restaurants, bars, pubs, hotels, schools, hospitals, care homes, leisure parks. Covering a large range of catering equipment from commercial kitchen equipment, such as fridges, freezers, dishwashers and ovens to cutlery, glassware, crockery and chef whites…
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes UK. We’re growing and we’re always on the lookout for people who share our big appetite for success
As a National Sales Executive, you’ll be on the hunt for new business – taking every opportunity to sell and showcase our products. You will drive and deliver sales growth and profit of non-food & catering equipment products across all business sectors. Working closely and building relationships with key customers and the Brakes internal sales teams across all business channels.
Role Purpose Statement
To maintain and grow profitable sales within a given geographic and product portfolio area
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• To increase sales turnover and gross profit within the non-food category in the South Region
• Working across all elements of non-food and catering equipment
• To build excellent working relationships with key customers, developing loyalty and trust
• To assist Brakes team colleagues with qualified large customer opportunities within the Southern region
• To act as the key point of contact for non-food category product knowledge sales forces in corporate accounts
• Actively participate/contribute to sales team meetings,to train and develop knowledge of Brakes sales teams, ensuring that they maximise all opportunities within their customer base
• To assist in Regional/National exhibitions to promote the ranges
• Promoting light equipment (table top items) across the brakes corporate customer base
• Promoting large capital equipment enquiries
• Accurate completion of weekly and monthly administration
• Maintain live, robust & prioritised pipeline of opportunities
• To continually maintain competitor awareness, and continually develop knowledge of non-food product offering and market place
• To jointly own and manage your personal and career development with your line manage Performance Indicators
• Sales and Gross Profit
• Customer Retention
• Core lines sales via Category Management
• Non food
• Range Extension % NPD sales
• New business
• Accurate & up-to-date
• Administration Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• Excellent communicator
• Builds excellent customer and team working relationships
• Proven track record of profitable sales delivery
• Can do attitude
• Knowledge of non-food and catering equipment product and market
• Enthusiasm and passion for category, company and customer needs.
• Resilience to change
• Attention to detail
• Ability to share knowledge/ ideas/ experience with others
• IT literate
• Full UK driving licence
Here at Brakes Catering Equipment and Suppllies, we have a simple mission – to help businesses who serve food to thrive. And as we have been serving chefs across the food industry for nearly 60 years, with a business built on quality, reliability, innovation and trust, it’s no surprise that we know what we’re doing.
And with a culture where everyone works together as one team to be the best we can be, with a real focus on our brilliant people, there is no doubt that we have the right ingredients to make your career a successful one. If you’re looking for development we can help you achieve your aspirations. We have clear career paths and learning programmes which will support you at every step of the way. We also have a whole range of Apprenticeships and a Graduate Programme so there really is something for you at every level of your career whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned professional. And being part of Sysco – the Global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products; the opportunities really are endless.
If this isn’t enough, we offer a whole realm of fantastic benefits and incentives including
• Discounts on products and services
• Clear career pathways and development
• Excellent rewards and recognition schemes
• Pension plan
• Additional holiday purchase Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency