About The Role
Are you an enthusiastic, proactive, creative and empathetic person with a passion for inspiring people and creating sustainable communities? Are you a positive, people-oriented team player who thrives on getting the best deal possible for tenants and developing their strengths, talents and the community they live in?
If so, saha has an exciting opportunity for a Neighbourhood Manager role based in South East (Kent, Braintree, Ashford & Tunbridge Wells)
At saha, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive, good quality housing services, support and resettlement for people who are or have recently experienced homelessness and who are in need of support and accommodation.
This rewarding, stretching role gives you the opportunity to work with and positively influence services for our tenants within our general need stock. You will:
• Be at the forefront of delivering excellent services and improving resident satisfaction across all schemes within your area
• Seek out and develop partnerships within your patch area to benefit saha and tenants
• To deliver effective tenancy sustainment, resident engagement, customer satisfaction and community development
• Deliver an efficient an effective housing management service to tenants and meet Key Performance indicators in relation to voids and arrears
• Take ownership of geographical generic patch and be solution focused to provide services to internal and external partners
• Work proactively with residents when dealing with anti-social# behaviour and Safeguarding concerns
• Ensure tenants needs and problems are identified early and responded promptly to enable people to sustain their tenancies
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about tenants, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has an unshakeable positive, can-do attitude with a high level of resilience. You will be:
• A confident, capable communicator with knowledge of a range of methods to problem solve
• Able to inspire and engage others, and enhance learning through reflection and positive risk taking.
• A natural people-person and team player.
• Excited by developing and implementing savvy new ideas.
• Unfazed by having several competing priorities to manage.
• Able to use technology in day-to-day work.
In return for helping to transform lives, we want to help you to transform your lifestyle by giving you access to some great benefits. This includes,
* 26 days paid annual leave (pro rata) rising to 31 days, plus public holidays
* A high street discount scheme (great savings both online and in-store)
* Pension with life assurance
* Health assistance programme
* Training opportunities to aide your own personal and professional development
We are a Registered Social Landlord and across the UK saha is one of the leading providers of supported housing. We transform lives by providing accommodation and support for some of the most vulnerable members of society, mainly people with complex needs and people experiencing homelessness.
Our teams work with people to build on their strengths, creating person centred, individualised strategies and plans that transform lives, support recovery, and enable positive behaviour.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all sections of the community. We are a Disability Confident – Employer
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency