A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced New Business Broker within a leading chartered corporate insurance broker during an exciting period of growth.
- Provide a day-to-day technical, competent, responsive and efficient administrative service to colleagues and potential new clients.
- Client acquisition through the provision of a professional service covering all aspects of insurance; to advise, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.
- To comply with regulatory requirements, industry codes of practice and the Company’s own procedures and rules.
- Must work on the principal of treating customers fairly and behave in an ethical manner.
- Dealing with Corporate New Business enquiries.
- Liaising with colleagues to develop new and existing business.
- Broking new enquiries as well as using online quote systems.
- Creating broking presentations, quotation documents and reports using standard templates.
- Ideally 7 years plus but a minimum of 5 years Commercial Insurance Broking experience.
- Cert CII.
- Acturis system – useful but not essential.
- Strong IT – Proficient in Microsoft Office suite Skills.
- Excellent and accurate administration & communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team split across multiple locations.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Strong market relationships.
In return you can expect a competitive basic salary and good range of additional benefits.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency