We are looking for experienced, friendly Care Assistants to join our great team supporting our local clients.
About Prestige Nursing+ Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private home care provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are proud to offer you:
- Weekly pay with competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year which offers a free confidential and information support service
- ‘Your Prestige’ Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and DBS cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to promote a positive difference to our clients’ lives with every visit. We support clients with many different needs including:
- Helping with daily life – shopping, dietary needs
- Personal care
- Support access to community – local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Working in partnership with local Social Services and Community Health Teams
- For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.
What we’re looking for from you:
- 6 months’ paid experience in care within the UK
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 professional references
You will be:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a ‘hands on’ and ‘can do’ attitude
We’d love you to join our team.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency