Title: Respiratory Nurse Advisor
Territory: East Anglia
Therapy Area: Respiratory
Salary: Highly competitive salary + bonus, car and pension
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
Are you a qualified Practice Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Do you have current/ recent experience of conducting COPD and Asthma reviews?
Our client is a rapidly expanding Healthcare Services organisation, with a position available to cover: Norwich, Thetford, Bury St Edmunds and Great Yarmouth. The position is initially working remotely, with travel expected in the future across practices in these areas.
- You will have several years’ Practice Nurse, Community Nurse or Hospital Nurse experience within Respiratory.
- Experience in running COPD and Asthma Clinics is essential.
- You will be a registered Nurse (NMC), Nurse Advisor OR Practice Nurse.
- Diplomas in either Asthma, Spirometry or COPD are essential.
- Ideally some experience of using General Practice / Hospital computer systems.
- High professional clinical standards along with excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Current UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- Achieve satisfactory service levels across the project as defined by the client and in addition achieve their key performance indicators, sharing ideas with the team on maximising outputs.
- Improvement of the patient experience including initiating measures to improve services provided.
- Ensure to meet safeguarding for children and vulnerable adult accountabilities by undertaking the training and reporting any issues observed to senior management (lead safeguarding nurse).
- Participate where required in clinical and nonclinical audits aimed at improving patient outcomes and the effective and efficient delivery of services.
- Assist the Nursing Division with the continued improvement of clinical services and safeguarding high standards of care to contribute to creating an environment where clinical excellence will flourish.
- Teaching and mentoring of Practice Nurses/other Health Care Professionals may be requested.
- Run clinics autonomously and be responsible for the passing on of relevant clinical information to the data controller within the GP practice/hospital to the patients’ best interest.
- Submit reports to the scheduling office and monthly paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Discussing individual patient note reviews to promote optimum care to patients.
- Support and assist with the delivery of specialist chronic disease management/other medical condition clinics as well as run these clinics on their own.
Role Specific Competencies
- Strong team worker.
- Have the ability to find solutions to problems.
- Motivated and committed.
- Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude, motivation and commitment.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing circumstances.
2 stage process:
- 1st stage – Telephone interview
- 2nd stage – Assessment
Interested? Please get in contact with us on to speak to Lauren Ward!
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us on …… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency