Administrator – Pump Street Ltd are looking for an Administrator to join our close knit, award winning, family run business in Rendlesham, Suffolk.
Do you have a great set of administration skills and would love to be apart of our high successful chocolate factory? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Your primary duties will include purchase orders/monitor inventory stock, invoicing as well as general administrative duties.
* You will have to be aware of stock levels and complete and issue purchase orders when required.
* To receipt in items purchased and update inventory control software.
* To follow up orders and resolve issues with delayed/late shipments.
* To assist with sourcing new suppliers and resources when required.
* To issue timely invoices and credit notes to customers and send out/follow up monthly statements.
* To update, by reconciliation, the inventory control software via completion of invoices.
* Provide support to Wholesale and Online Sales team with billing issues when needed.
* To complete and maintain inventory records.
* To record and maintain health and safety and cleaning records.
* To answer general customer calls and emails when needed.
* To assist with product packing, fulfilment, end of period cleaning when needed.
* To maintain and check staff attendance records.
* To assist with holiday/sickness cover of other team members.
* To attend weekly internal meetings
Skills and Attributes:
* At least 2 years’ experience within an administrator role
* Experience using a Database, Excel, Outlook, and Word, with attention to detail and accuracy
* Experience using Xero
* Excellent communication skills with internal and external people face to face, telephone and email
* Good work ethic to ensure daily housekeeping tasks such as filing are completed
* Good problem solving skills
Working hours – 9am-5pm
Due to the location, own transport necessary.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords, production, manufacturing, administrator, office assistant, admin
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency