We are looking to recruit an administrator for a really friendly team in a busy office for this Bournemouth based client.
The successful administrator will get involved in a variety of administration duties, focussing on ensuring that contracts and associated administration are compliant and updated, as required. As part of a busy department, this administration role will be varied, and provides opportunity for the right person, to develop and progress in time. There is also an opportunity to complete a working apprentice, as an additional benefit and part of this paid role – should you wish to take up the opportunity to upskill yourself and gain a certification for doing so.
THE ADMINISTRATOR ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Create and distribute contracts and additional documents and ensuring that information is recorded and updated accurately
* Provide guidance and ongoing to support to users setting up and maintaining their service account
* Ensure all returned contracts and forms are compliant to the requirements
* Deal with incoming email and phone queries into the department
* Source and check registered company information to generate compliant contracts and ensure that other information is recorded and updated accurately
* Maintain contract trackers and files
* Provide Information, Advice and Guidance to all customers that enables them to make informed decisions to meet their goals and objectives.
* Participate in continuous training and development
* Support the team with additional administration duties, as and when required.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
* Excellent attention to detail as well as strong data entry and filing skills
* Strong communication skills and the confidence to interact with people at all levels, over the phone, in person and via email.
* Previous administration / customer service experience would be ideal, although training and ongoing support can be provided for someone looking to step into their first office-based position.
* A team player who is able to share the load and support colleagues when they are busy, but also work on your own initiative as well.
* Good PC skills and the ability to learn new systems and processes, with confidence.
* A positive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop in an office environment.
Our client is proud to offer a really attractive benefits package, which includes:
* Full training and ongoing support – if you are keen on the idea of doing an apprenticeship alongside your work, our client will fund the apprenticeship and allow you the time during a working week, to complete the apprenticeship.
* Free parking
* Flexible working hours
* Canteen on site, with subsidised food / drink
* Additional flexible benefits including life insurance / health
* 20 days holiday, plus additional days between Christmas and New Year as the company shut down every year over Christmas.
* Progressive work environment with opportunity to develop
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment in Bournemouth
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency