Think Specialist Recruitment are pleased to be working with a market-leading organisation based within Central Watford. This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic, growing organisation. This person would need to be well presented with strong communication skills, including face to face, strong administrative skills and a strong team player. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a brilliant organisation.
Some of the duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors within a professional manner
- Operate switchboard and ensure all calls are answered and transferred as quickly and accurately as possible
- Handling all post – incoming and outgoing
- Coordinating and booking hotel, travel and more for employees as and when required
- Train administrators on reception processes and procedures
- Sending out weekly car park rota and maintaining car park waiting list
- Raising ad-hoc invoices where required and liaising with account payable team
- Other duties will include fault reporting, stationery and office consumables orders, and archiving
The suitable candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Customer service focused both over the phone and face to face
- Strong communication skills on all levels
- Good team player
- Enthusiastic approach to their work
- Good IT skills
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency