£29,000 per year + 5% annual bonus
We have a great opportunity for an Onsite Recruiter to join a world-class RPO (Recruitment process outsourcing) delivery programme. Within this small but busy team, this role is ideal for someone looking to learn about how to run an RPO program delivering dedicated recruitment for the VW Group TPS (trade parts service) specialising in recruiting for Part Sales Execs, Warehouse operatives, Warehouse Manager, Centre Managers and Sales Managers. Great training will be offered and would be a great next step up into a very busy environment.
Working as part of the Recruitment team and managing the successful delivery of the recruitment service for the VW TPS business, the Onsite Recruiter will drive achievement of both internal and external customer Service Level Agreements, ensuring great candidate support and excellent stakeholder management.
The Onsite Recruiter will be responsible for the delivery of all recruitment solutions including sourcing, advertising, interviewing, and assessing, and the development of innovative recruitment solutions to suit the needs of the trade parts operation.
* identify appropriate resourcing solutions and provide expert advice for recruitment service customers
* manage the delivery of the recruitment process from preparation, delivery, post event deliverables and audit
* manage and deliver departmental projects in line with key stakeholder requests
* support the development of new assessment centre solutions, job descriptions, CV sifts, telephone interviews and competency frameworks
* ensure that service delivery is consistent with relevant Brand values and attuned to delivering Business Objectives
* manage and monitor all online systems including job board providers
* produce monthly statistical reporting
* Ensure KPIs are met
* Source and identify candidates proactively
* Managing various stakeholders ensuring regular updates to recruitment progress
You may come from an agency or internal recruitment background and would benefit from having automotive industry sector experience (although this isn’t essential). The Onsite Recruiter will need to be able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines, high volumes of recruitment activity and remain professional and helpful throughout.
Working as part of a Recruitment team, our ideal Onsite Recruiter will also:
* have demonstrable experience in achieving KPIs
* have previous experience and successes within a Recruitment environment
* have excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills with great attention to detail
* be a strategic thinker and results focused
* be flexible and adaptable and work well under pressure
* be able to manage time well and conflicting priorities
What’s in it for you?
At MSX, our employees are the force behind our success. We are dedicated to empowering and encouraging our people and offer flexible working methods to suit all. We are a Disability Confident Committed organisation who takes pride in our diverse workforce.
In joining MSX, you can enjoy:
£29,000 per year
5% Bonus based on achievement of KPIs
25 days annual leave
cash back health care scheme
cycle to work scheme
exclusive discounts on everyday purchases as well as exclusive discounts on car purchases
potential to progress within the company, with global opportunities updated regularly
Working pattern and location
Monday – Friday
40 hours per week
With over 5,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, our teams provide industry leading expertise that spans:
Warranty & Technical
Parts & Service
Fleet & Mobility
Building trust since 1931, our proven track record means that we now partner with almost every car manufacturer on the market.
MSX is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity. As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency