An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join a thriving property company based in Sale, Manchester.
The successful candidate will be someone who has experience in a similar role, is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be meticulously organised, presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative. Experience of managing a team is essential as is a driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Along with the above, experience within the property industry would make you the ideal candidate.
This role will include:
- Hands on management of the team, integrating all departments
- Attendance at meetings , providing monthly statistical reports on properties let or renewed, unoccupied, new handovers, losses of units, arrears, deposits, checking portfolio numbers etc
- Assist in recruitment, including conducting interviews
- Work collaboratively to develop on-going training of existing and new team members
- Carry out weekly team meetings to discuss new legislation, processes and any issues the team have come across in the previous week
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 over a period of time (this excludes Bank Holidays)
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Funded team events
- Weekly incentives and employee of the quarter
- The afternoon off to celebrate your birthday!
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency