Irish owned The Lost City Adventure Golf will be opening their 3rd site right here in Hull. The £1.5million pound site is coming soon to St Stephens shopping centre with a launch set for Halloween weekend.
We’re working exclusively to recruit an experienced Operations Manager who will build the team, be part of the launch and run the site.
The Operations Manager will work closely with the owner and General Manager in Nottingham and be responsible for the day to day operation, with a big emphasis on customer experience.
Hull’s newest attraction will feature adventure golf, a bar and food and is set to be a busy and exciting family fun destination.
This is an exciting new company committed to rolling out The Lost City Adventure Golf across the UK. As Operations Manager you will report straight to the directors of The Lost City and will play an integral role in developing the business and brand.
Reporting to the directors and be responsible for:
* Effectively recruiting, training and managing a team up to 15 full-time/part-time members of staff
* Ensuring customer experience is excellent gaining repeat business and outstanding reviews on social media platforms
* Ensuring bar and food area is stocked and managed effectively
* Ensuring all customer areas are presented to the highest possible standard
To be successful in the role:
* Prior experience in a customer facing role within leisure/hospitality/restaurant/bar industry
* Examples of providing excellent customer experience
* Line Management experience – the ability to recruit, train and manage individuals
* A willingness to work different shift patterns including weekends, evenings and bank holidays
* Previous experience of implement H&S policy and risk assessments is desirable
* An ability and desire to learn
* A capability to communicate with customers and staff confidently and effectively
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Joe Makin on (phone number removed).
All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Emmerson Kitney.
Emmerson Kitney recruit for Engineering, Sales & Marketing and IT roles at all levels throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you we would be happy to have an informal chat regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency