Our client is looking for an experienced PA who has experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry, to support the Emerging Markets team. This is a newly created role supporting the GM and his team in a wide variety of administrative tasks.
The Personal Assistant duties will include assistance with team travel arrangements, diary management, project and events management and other day to day tasks. The role will also require the PA to be a proactive member of the Head Office administrative group.
• Book flights, accommodation and other travel requirements.
• To carry out diary Management including the scheduling of reporting tasks (Monthly reports, Board materials, Latest Estimates, etc.)
• Arrange meetings, including set up of telephone and video conferencing, organising lunches and drinks and typing up of meeting notes.
• Prepare letters and forms.
• Scan and file documents.
• Schedule interviews
• To manage holidays across the team ensuring coverage at all times.
• Ensure the joint folder is kept up to date and accurate
• Respond to affiliate GM inquiries.
• Manage material distribution to the countries
• Liaise with third parties for brand materials e.g. ordering mugs and panels for internal PR
• Manage Purchase Orders, Contracts and Invoices, ensuring they are tracked and that payments are made.
• Be responsible for ad hoc projects as required from time to time.
• Liaise across the office support group to assist in the management of the Hemel Hempstead office.
• Answer telephone calls and take messages.
Technical / Professional Expertise
• Experience in office and administrative management.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Able to communicate with a wide range of people.
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• A can-do proactive attitude and ability to be a team player.
• Strong organisational skills and flexible approach.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency